More boring posts hosted on mary's blog
I had a cupcake! Yesterday :) We went to deposit money in the bank and get a wedding present for today's happy couple. ANd right there out of the bank, was Molly's cupcakes bakery (for some reason the website doesn't work with my browsers). Anyway it was good! I am so happy I know what a good cupcake tastes like. Mine was turtle: pecan, caramel and chocolate. Yum. Mr L. had a cookie monster, with raw cookie dough in the middle. I also had a coffee, to get me through the evening..
I'm such a whimp. I had a bad case of PMS these past few days. And I saw at least 2 blogs talking about PMS and caffein. Are we all cycling together or what?
Anyway my good resolutions for October are: chart seriously and no coffee.
I didn't say no caffein, because let's face it, no coffee is hard enough. If I take out tea and chocolate too I might as well jump out the window now..
Today we are going to a wedding. A very simple one, just civil union and some brunch I think. It's Mr L.'s bestman, the guy who came all the way to France and almost died because of a piece of meat stuck in his throat, we spent the night before our wedding in the hospital with him... And here I was holding my stomach, saying "ohhhhhh I don't feel gooood... I don't know if I can goooooooo... I'll try..." I feel a little better now. And I really like him and his fiancee.
And there will probably be the newborns of the last party :)
Yesterday I also made resolution to go out and meet people. I signed up in 3 meet up groups.
Well more on this later, time to get going for the wedding!
2 comments:
Meetup groups are a great way to meet people! Good luck. :-) I've been trying to figure out a way to put you in touch with my husband's family in Chicago, but I can't think of anything that doesn't sound a little odd... "So, Aunt Cindy, I have this friend who just moved into the area, and I thought...how do I know her? Oh...here, and there..on the internet. She's really nice. And French. I know you'd like her! Why, no, I haven't ever met her in real life..." LOL!
And I think we are all cycling together. I know I'm with you on the PMS this last week thing! And now the inevitable conclusion to the PMS...ick. :-P
Came to France for your wedding and almost died, now there is a story. He will be telling his grandchildren that one. Thanks for contributing.
Post a Comment