
Nantes!
Just south of Brittany, it's a nice lively city, where my friend and goddaughter Camille lives..
we did some visiting and touring, the castel of Duchess Anne, parcs, shopping and we went to a wonderful swimming pool! I hadn't been since Chicago, it felt so good that I want to check out my options here :)
In the evening we celebrated her husband's b-day. B-day boy is sitting down, my friend is standing behind him with an other friend of hers, who is also her godfather!! Said godfather came with his wife. I knew them both from student years ;) The fun thing is this girl, I and an other one were all considering religious life, and all 3 of us are married with kids now! LOL
I had a great time but I did miss Mr L a lot... it was our first time apart for more than 24h in... all of our marriage?!
I don't even know...
1 comment:
That looks like a beautiful place.
Post a Comment