Friday, May 28, 2010

crafting

Lately I have been working hard on crafting that baby ;)
It is becoming very uncomfortable.. I can't bent or even just sit straight, I need some angle... Breathing is becoming harder when I lay down. My feet are slightly swollen. It looks WEIRD. Like I put on 20lbs on my feet! lol
I'll put up pictures because it's too funny...
A friend was saying pregnancy makes her feel like Fiona (Shrek's movies), she swells and start having ogre like body functions and moods.. ;)


And yes I am getting tired. Some days I'm crazy and I try to take over the world in the morning, like yesterday I did curtains and rods, and then I pay for it in the afternoon.
An other 40 something days to go.. sursum cordia!

In other news I finally finished the craft that was going so fast..
here it is with some beautiful roses of my garden:
Now I almost thought of giving up on the swap thing and give it to my mom for mother's day (it's this coming Sunday in France) but I got her some nice genealogy materials instead.. And she got plenty of cross stitch stuff from me a few years ago, she looks happy about it but then she just store the thing in a drawer somewhere..

But I keep the chart for this one, it looks very fresh and it could please lots of people. A nice gift idea..

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

That is so pretty, and know what you mean, i start out with sooo much more energy than i end the day with. Too funny about the fiona similarity. I can so relate :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, about the feet!