Previously "a frog's life", we now are settled in France, probably for a few more years. We now have two kids and big plans for our little garden. A sort of old fashioned American homestead 20 miles from Paris.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
CAMERA!!!
Mr L. found a way to recharge the camera's battery! yay! Here are some pictures of the garden, it's just so beautiful..
the future vegetable garden, I just planted onions today (little wet square in front) And lots of spring flowers!!! a prune tree and groseiller d'ornement... hmmm decorative berry bush?? (one of these plants, but the fruits are not edible for humans..)
and a belly pic!! Not the best, but curently the only one I have!
I traveled to your blog via another ... and noticed that it says you've changed settings so not all the world can see what you post, but I can see it anyway! Just an f.y.i. ....
I certainly understand the reluctance to having 'just anyone' reading your blog. It's so fun to 'blog-surf', but never know who is out there lurking. Anyway, since I'm here ... I'll wish you well with the baby!
2 comments:
I like the spring pictures and I really like the belly picture. You should take more!
I traveled to your blog via another ... and noticed that it says you've changed settings so not all the world can see what you post, but I can see it anyway! Just an f.y.i. ....
I certainly understand the reluctance to having 'just anyone' reading your blog. It's so fun to 'blog-surf', but never know who is out there lurking. Anyway, since I'm here ... I'll wish you well with the baby!
Post a Comment