Tuesday, November 10, 2009

14th of July: not just French National day anymore...

I'm pregnant!!!
I am so happy! I was trying to hold it until I get a blood test or a sonogram, but obviously I can't.
So we'll have a little one in July. I knew almost right away something was up (well around LMP 3). But then the tests kept coming negative, too early I guess. Until I splurged to buy an early pregnancy test.
I am so thankful. And excited. And happy. And very hopeful that everything will go right.
This news may bring even bigger changes in our lives sooner than July... More on this in an other post...

5 comments:

16 blessings'mom said...

I am so happy for you two!!! Yay!

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan said...

I thought you guys might be trying before long. After your comment on my blog today, I thought I better see if you had made an announcement that I missed.

Congratulations! That's wonderful news that you're pregnant! July is a very nice time to have a baby.

Mary said...

WOW! That is really big news!

Laura said...

So happy for you.
You will be an outstanding mommy.