Tuesday, April 7, 2009

dedicated to Della, and all prams' lovers

Here is a special thought for you :)
I was in Manhattan the other day and came across this cute parking in a baby-shop...
Congratulations about the baby!



If you are not Della, or a pram-lover, I'd still like to introduce you to her very inspiring blog. I don't think there is that much people reading here, so I'm not afraid to make too much publicity...
I enjoy reading her comments on life, this one for example is a great example of her attitude, that I try to develop, and it really goes along with my desires and goals for life: success is to have victory over sin. :) It's a work in progress...
I also like her church's website, Brunstad, for its simplicity and straightforward message.
I've read an article once that accused it of being a sect, but from the very little I know about it I disagree. Strongly.
I like their teaching and articles and they are very acceptable to me, all Roman catholic that I am. :)

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I just had to look.. a baby shop in Manhattan!! Now that sounds like a fun "fieldtrip"!! Perhaps we could look into getting parking meters for all the "prams" at our meetings! We (not me anymore, but perhaps with my grandchildren) usually just bring the prams/strollers/carriages right in and park them next to us. It's nice because if they're sleeping, well enough said, and they can sit for awhile and keep busy. When my girls were younger, they'd play meeting with their dolls, all in carriages next to them, rocking them gently. Cute. Okay, well, thanks for the peek into the baby-shop! Don't you think the US could use some nice prams? Do you see them on the streets of Manhattan? I see them in movies sometimes. And I rewind. Okay, I'm going now.. take care and I pray for success in victory over sin, for you and me..

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment! (and needed prayers!)
I should note that the parking is a fake one, it's just a marketing device... But I do notice very old fashion prams in central park, it's like taking a time machine to the early XX century...