So here the pictures of our nativity scene.
It's our first Christmas as a family :)
Last year and the year before, as a poor single away from home (first with roommates then alone) I had those adorable tiny ones, presents from dear friends:
This year we received a present from his dad. He sent the nativity set of Phil's childhood :)
I'm so pleased to see how beautiful it is. Does "splendid" exist in English?
And my favorite is this one:
See how the Magi have to go all the way from the end of the table, to get to the Nativity scene? around the Advent wreath.. Past the bottle of Whiskey....
:) Well I guess it's how you know a real Scotsman..
I haven't finish the Advent wreath because I ran out of glue for the glue gun (hence the pile of fake leaves on the right)
5 comments:
LOL Pass the whiskey... HAPPY Fx4
Great shots! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to get mine out tomorrow!
I am slowly getting mine out. Nativity scenes are one of my favorites. I have several styles.
Great pictures even with the Amber Liquid!!
I haven't even got started decorating. Yours looks great!
Past the whiskey! That is too funny. We've gone through so many Baby Jesus figures because my kids play "hide Jesus" and then forget where they put him.
I've caught the Wise Men on Lego thrones. It is amazing how approachable the Holy Ones are ;)
Post a Comment