Yep in 20 days we'll be married :)
quick sum up because I go back to work for the night shift...
- we have a date, a place, and witnesses.
- We have a place to go for diner afterwards, but we don't know who's coming!
- I have a dress, getting a little modification to hide a stain right in the middle...but still haven't picked it up because last tuesday was closed for Rosh Hashanah, and I'm working the other days... next Tuesday..
- we have invitations, still waiting to be sent... I know we suck... But hey we have a second ceremony so we get a chance to improve organization!
- we have 20 more days to start moving his stuff, to fix the appartement, and to pray together as engaged couple ;)
1 comment:
I will say a prayer for your commitment and happiness.
My world just opened up when I married my husband.
Life is good when you are with the right person.
Post a Comment