Monday, September 22, 2008

reading and moving

Lately I've been busy.
Just finished reading Harry Potter #7. Yes I know it's been out for more than a year, but when it comes out everybody wants to read it, so there's no way I get it from the library.. Then I forget about it.. Until I pass by that alley with 7 of the same huge book in the children area, so I think "hmmm 7 copies of a HUGE book for kids.. that must be a school's classic, part of american basic culture, I should read it.." and it was Harry Potter!
It was great! I had a really good time reading it, I could barely wait for my next time alone, or subway trip..Rowling is a good writer, her style is clear, not too expected, actually I've often been pleasingly surprised, beyond my expectations...
Bref the only part I didn't enjoy was the epilogue, sort of happily ever after world..
But anyway that was a gooood book!

Also I've started moving upstairs (yes in the same building!)
I enjoy very much my new apartment: everything on the same floor, bedroom is on the back, so no noisy neighbors talking and fighting late :) I slept so well!
Now I have to install the kitchen, bathroom and such, I'm very happy about it!

No comments: