Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving preparation

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving, we'll celebrate this coming Sunday with friends and family, and a mini celebration Thursday night :)
To get ready Mr L. went to ikea to get 10 more chairs. He also brought lots of storage! YAY! we have a new wardrobe, 3 book shelves for the living room, a closet for towels in the bathroom and light fixtures.
Yesterday I watched some decoration shows online. That really makes me want to decorate more!

Stuff to finish today:
build second shelf for living room
Hang both shelves on the wall
Hang lights in hallway, bedroom, guest bedroom and living room
make apple pie for tomorrow
go to the post office to send present

Tomorrow afternoon I'll start the first few things for Thanksgiving, foodwise.
We also don't really have a tablecloth just yet.. oops. Our table will be 13feet long so I can either put 2 table clothes or sew a long one...

Lots to do then.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Checking in, looking for baby photos. :) I'm sure you'll have some soon. This is such a busy time of the year.

Hope your Thanksgiving went well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!