Sunday, July 11, 2010

sweet little baby :)




Corbinien has been born Friday morning :)
here is a picture, more to come..
I am so happy to hold my baby, breastfeeding is a little difficult but he'll hopefully put weight on soon..

He looks just like his dad :) Same nose, same forehead with already some wrinkles, same chin..
All he got from me are my ears, my appetite and my jumpiness (he gets really surprised/scared from sudden noises or movements)

7 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations! I have been praying for you. And look at how beautiful he is.

alison said...

congrats! i had another friend have her baby on the 8th too :) he looks so precious!

Kate said...

I love the tartan! Must be his father's plaid, right?

Laura said...

Beautiful! I am full of joy for you.

Morgan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
He looks very handsome, and what great hair! I'm glad everything went well for you and Corbinien. By the way, It always took me a while before my milk would come in- around 5-7 days.
Congratulations to both you and your husband!

Anita said...

Yes, he IS a sweet little baby! :)
There is nothing like a new, soft, wobbly, wrinkly, beautiful baby.
A big Congratulations to you, your husband, and families.

16 blessings'mom said...

Congratulations!! He is so precious! I had a hard time breastfeeding my first baby. She finally finally learned to latch on and take the milk. I was ready to give up...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, he is sweet and I am praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery!!