Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have an interview!

Today!!! This afternoon in Paris I meet with a lady to talk about a job experiment of about 3-4 months as Public Relations!! :)
I am excited! I may not get the job, but at least she deemed my resume good enough to give it a try!
I also have an appointement tomorrow afternoon with a career counsellor to assess my skills.
It is just beyond my expectations, because I have 0 stress:
-we have enough money to live by so there is no stress of NEEDING this job.
-I am pregnant so if I don't get it I can focus on the baby.
-I am pregnant so I don't hope for a full time job afterwards.

I'm just plain happy, and motivated about finding what to do with a professional life.

1 comment:

16 blessings'mom said...

Congratulations!! I am looking forward to hearing how the interview went! And are you still enjoying being home?