Let's start from outside:
The front garden, with some early spring flowers :) The yellow one is a crocus, the white ones are "perce-neige" which means "through the snow". Love having a garden!
the trees on the left are lilacs! and the big branch above the door is wisteria. This is going to look fantastic in spring!
This last pic is the stairs leading to the upper part of the garden, from which the side of the house is seen.
I do not like yuccas because they hurt!!! But they look ok there. And hopefully no one will get hurt (except me, the unlucky one).
Now for the inside:
we have boots! And old ikea shoe storage. There is a lot of Ikea stuff in our home, but not only! :)
The living room: a great table we found on the equivalent of craigslist, and chairs that we went to buy at 8:30pm friday night because my cousin was visiting the saturday for lunch and we would not have had enough seats otherwise..
and the coach. Admire the coffee table, designed by myself, out of the garbage cardbox. My dad couldn't stop laughing about it because the box says: "square with pedal". It does sound random on a coffee table...
Kitchen: with the famous square garbage can, and a brand new fridge!
the bathroom with a tub, and the door leading downstairs. I think this must have been part of the kitchen in a earlier stage of the house, probably a pantry, because part of the wall suggests shelving...
plants are still there, but the flowers are gone now... I'll get new blossoming ones for Easter. :)
UPSTAIRS:
the corridor, I like how clear it is (so far!).
the bathroom with the shower.
Baby's future room.
Parents' future room.
Guest room, currently occupied by us :) And some ladybugs. I'll take them over roaches honestly. :) But it is a mystery why and how they got here. We find 2-3 every day. Mostly in that room.
View from the guest room. You can see on the left, in blue and gold, the entry gate to the park and palace. It is a gorgeous walk!
All pics taken with an iphone so there is no focus control or anything...
4 comments:
I love it all, and when I read that you have lilac bushes I decided to move in next to you. ;-)
I would definitely take ladybugs over roaches!
I can't wait for spring pictures!!
It is very very nice! I love the garden, too. But the coffee table is the best! When we moved into our house, we had company over and used a few kitchen chairs as the coffee table. There can be such a pressure to get everything in place quickly, but it will come....
Oh my goodness, how charming!
Post a Comment