Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Even better news!

Today was a BIG day!
We found a house! We visited a house about 25 minutes away from my parents place, not too close but accessible ;) We loved it so much, it was beyond our dreams but in our budget!!! Anyway the agency guy loved our papers. We said Mr L. is employed by his canadian clients and receives regular paychecks. They were very pleased with our paperwork. Great. We got to meet the landlord and his mom was American so he is fluent in English, how convenient! He will be or neighbor, he keeps the workshop in the garden as he is an artist, but he'll put up a fence so we both have privacy and separate access... Even better. The landlord agreed to rent us the place, then we went to sign a few checks for deposit, agency fee and rent. We can move in Tuesday!!! :D
I'd put pics but I don't have much time.

I kid you not: this is our neighbor across the street! it's a palace reconverted as modern art museum, with a huge park in free access, ideal for jogging, biking and taking baby out on a walk. It is litterally across the street.
We are also 2 min walk from the station. The train reaches Paris in 35 minutes.

I'm in and out. A lot more happened these past few days... hours!!! But I have to get going. The movong is definitely weaning me from internet, I barely have 10 min to check mails and update here. Ohwell.Quick word the other big news is that I had a sonogram. We saw the baby he is so adorable, and all is right in it, everything's in place and the size it should be...
I am so relieved and happy. The house is big news, but knowing that the baby is healthy is priceless.

More adventure coming soon, but hinestly i can't wait to have 1 or 2 selfish hours on the internet to read more about other people's blogs... Have a nice day everyone; here it is bedtime...

1 comment:

Rae said...

Talk about a gorgeous neighborhood. And it is great that you can know that everything is going well with the pregnancy!