Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bad Haiku!




Thanks Laura who told me how to count syllables in English! Click on the image above to add your own poetry to the world! :)
Here are my haikus (5-7-5) no cheating deliberate :)


Romance impromptu

T'was lights at the zoo
chance brought us there through our walks
lifelong memories!

******************************************************************


Walk at home

In front of my screen,
Leslie, my friend by the mile
keeps walking in place
******************************************************************

7 comments:

Laura said...

Very CLEVER haiku with PICTURES!!!!
Nicely done!

Terra said...

Very cute! Glad I came by! My Bad Haiku will link up tomorrow morning! I can't wait to read everyones!!!

Jen said...

Love it! My sister loves Leslie Sansone - nice job :)

Dawn said...

I agree, very crafty with the pictures!

Cheryl Lage said...

Love these! What fun! (and my daughter LOVES your blog design, too----as do I!)

Maria (also Bia) said...

nighttime walk at the zoo decorated with lights...very lovely.

Lisa said...

Love 'em! :)