Today is our first year anniversary. Mr L. came to mass with me this morning and the priest gave us a special blessing. It was really neat that he took the time to say nice things. Well he also said that the paper symbolizes fragility, because our marriage is still so new. But oh well, we have to start somewhere, don't we? :)
I love walking in the morning. The trees are colorful and the morning light make everything golden and fresh.
We went out for breakfast at Julius Meinl where they have very good coffee and pastries. Morning dates are my favorites. I'm in a much better mood in the morning, especially after church, than in the evening. I tune out after 9:30pm...
Then we walked some more, the plan was to walk home (30min walk) but we stopped by a farmer's market first. Then I came back home because we are expecting a parcel this morning, and Mr L is still at the market.
For present I have a letter for him. And we also got a family pack of tools for the house.
This one:
We already used the drill to put up some shelves and curtains the other day. But we made a pact that we'll wait till we have health care before we try the saws!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!
Happy anniversary!!
hahah! That's a very smart decision--to wait on the health care! I love that the tools are blue, though! That's very cute.
Also, Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to have anniversaries! :)
P.S. Thanks for letting me in on your blog again!
~kristi
Post a Comment