Friday, July 10, 2009

my adorable nephew :)

at the beach in the bronx. We had a great time :)

dancing on the stairs..

me and my sister after we got manicure/pedicure. I have pink nails, she got french manicure. So Pretty! And best part it lasted! We got those on Monday afternoon, and I still have them on. Only 4 finger nails are damaged so far, from yesterday. NO nailpolish ever passed the 24h on my finger. This is absolute record!
:)


In central park. I love this walk in the trees, except that was a Sunday afternoon, so much crowd there!

necklaces. He loves them. I got a bunch of mardi gras beads that Mr L brought me from New Orleans last year.. He keeps asking to put them on. My sister calls him Baracuda (Mr T in the A -team).. lol


after bath. Such a cutie!


Tonight I take care of him alone (well that is until Mr L gets home). How fun. Right now he is napping, but then we'll do park, post office( need to get stamps if it's still open) and playdough and cubes.

In the meantime we sent sister and her husband to a nice hotel in Manhattan, with swimming pool and spa. She was very excited. :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures with the beads, as you can imagine my boys have a lot of fun with the many mardi gras beads around here!

Laura said...

So cute!