Previously "a frog's life", we now are settled in France, probably for a few more years. We now have two kids and big plans for our little garden. A sort of old fashioned American homestead 20 miles from Paris.
I love that site! It was a good remedy to my post-baby, body blues. I will probably never have a flat tummy again (heck, I haven't had a flat tummy since I was 16 and swimming twice a day). But that site is a great reality check and a reminder that women aren't supposed to have flat bellies. Those are our baby cushions!!
2 comments:
I've heard of that site but never actually been there.
I love that site! It was a good remedy to my post-baby, body blues. I will probably never have a flat tummy again (heck, I haven't had a flat tummy since I was 16 and swimming twice a day). But that site is a great reality check and a reminder that women aren't supposed to have flat bellies. Those are our baby cushions!!
Post a Comment