Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"A joyful heart is more easily made perfect than a downcast one."

Happy St Philip Nery everyone!!
I think Mr. L. has a perfectly fitting patron saint, the saint of joy :)

I went to mass this morning and got very distracted thinking about what to cook for diner, and if I should bring flowers for said Phil or not...
I decided to simply ask him, if he would be offended that I celebrate his saint, and he said " flowers are never offending" :) So off I go to get flowers!
About diner I don't know now yet, but I'll find something.

Work was fine, not too many hours today, just preparing papers for tomorrow and next saturday: retreat about the Holy Spirit for Pentecost. The gifts of the Spirit.

Tonight there is a meeting to talk about the garden somthing. Basically we register with sister R to share a basket full of veggies every week. :) Happy about it!
But I will be late because, you see, I dance on Tuesdays :)
Life is beautiful.

No comments: