The funny part is that Friday my employer told me to limit my time to 30 hours a week, not more, and that she knows we agreed on me having a Saturday off every month, but they can't do it anymore (I was on a retreat last week and apparently that was too much people that particular week). Hmm sure... Dear hubby was not very happy about it. Me neither. I don't feel much consideration.
On Sundays my job is to take our residents out, so they can enjoy a nice activity that makes them feel good. Without spending money. Well that's not true, we got metrocards :)
And there was only one guy with me (the others had home visits and the new one wasn't here yet). Off we go to central park. On the way to the subway he tells me: "oh let's go to the Staten Island ferry!"
That sounded like a good idea, until I remembered my last trip to ikea Brooklyn :)
There is a free water taxi! It's so much more fun than the Staten Island ferry! It's smaller, so more sensations, and you can sit outside and it goes so fast!
On top of that in Staten Island there is not much to do in just 1/2h. But in Ikea they have hotdogs for 50 cts, ice creams for a dollar etc.
2 comments:
Sounds like a good day overall, eh? Funny about the TP.
hahahah! Oh, I would love to go to NYC!! I've never been! How fun!!
The BroDay is the cutest thing I've ever heard! And thank goodness they saved you two things men cherish most: red meat and TP! hahahaha! too funny!!
Post a Comment