Previously "a frog's life", we now are settled in France, probably for a few more years. We now have two kids and big plans for our little garden. A sort of old fashioned American homestead 20 miles from Paris.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
the best gift ever...
Here is what Mr. L. got for me this past Sunday... TTC, three capital letters to mark the begining of a great adventure! :)
Maybe it's because I'm young, unmarried, and naive, but I have no idea if that means you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant, or you really just need some extra vitamins. :) Congrats either way! :)
it's a little unclear.. Basically that means my wonderful husband went from " I'm not ready, we have to do blablabla first. We can't afford a baby blablabla..." to " oh why wait? Let's try for a baby" :)
So I'm double happy, because obviously I can't wait for our kids... but maybe even more because that means he lets go of hos control over everything, not that he is a control freak, but I think he lets God in control more often now, and that makes me very happy :)
6 comments:
Congratulations!
Good luck! I hope your TTC journey is uncomplicated and smooth, with the best kind of happy ending. :-)
I'm so excited for you!!!
hee hee
I will be praying that God blesses you with a pregnancy!!! I am excited for you!
della
Maybe it's because I'm young, unmarried, and naive, but I have no idea if that means you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant, or you really just need some extra vitamins. :) Congrats either way! :)
it's a little unclear..
Basically that means my wonderful husband went from " I'm not ready, we have to do blablabla first. We can't afford a baby blablabla..."
to " oh why wait? Let's try for a baby"
:)
So I'm double happy, because obviously I can't wait for our kids...
but maybe even more because that means he lets go of hos control over everything, not that he is a control freak, but I think he lets God in control more often now, and that makes me very happy :)
Post a Comment