I woke up with a bad throat ache.I got ready and started gathering papers, but then I got discouraged. I know, even before I stepped one foot out...
At some point I realized how COLD I was... So I put socks on, one more sweater, and migrated to the living room.
For some weird reason the living room has heat. Not the other rooms. Well or maybe they do but the heat can't stay in.
We are on the second floor of a shared house, so when you enter the house, there are stairs right at the door, going up to our appartement, and no real appartement door. Our kitchen doesn't have door either. So it's always kind of cold there.
The living room has 2 heaters AND a door that closes! :)
The bedroom has a door, and if you add a rolled towel under it it's almost air-proof. But there is a window open for the AC. The landlord (or previous people) filled in with cardboard.
The bathroom is cold too. there is a heat there too, and a door that closes, but it's cold anyway.
Here was my dilema:
-should I stay in, curled up with blankets and hot tea?
or
-should I go for a walk to warm up? I could maybe stop by Dunkin Donut for a 99cts latte :)
I did both! :) I also cooked delicious beans, yum! And some good stuff for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment