not having a great day.. for some reason I feel very empty and worthless today.
I didn't go to dance. Now I feel bad because I didn't go. Ever happened to you? One of those days when whatever you do is going to make you feel worse?
So I listen to Debout sur le Zinc. It cheers me up. :)
Also I look at pictures.
So here are some great pics in NYC subway :)
This is at 3rdav-138th on the 6th train.
or maybe this one...
The most beautiful of all, (IMO) has to be the museum of natural history station (86th? on the red line)
it's like diving in the ocean!!
I'd say, if you visit NYC with kids and are on a budget, don't bother with the zoo, bring the kids to the subway. They'll enjoy the ride (kids do most of the time) and they'll have blast looking at the mosaics!!
the biggest hit for little boys?
No comments:
Post a Comment