Monday, March 16, 2009

Art Project part II :)


Saturday always flies! I get in at noon, and before I know it it's evening!
Pepito the fish, who survived in a plexiglass dish for months died suddenly when we got him a nice aquarium with more space...
So Joy got 20!! new goldfish. The hope is that one of them survives until next Saturday.


Here are my kids painting clouds for the ceiling...

This is the plan to make plants and herbs for the future river: paint paper, than cut pieces of the paper and paste them together as grass...



But after 1/2h it became obvious we wouldn't have time to do all in one day!!

I love those children so much!! They are really cute and happy. :)



Here they are, coming down the stairs with their green hands up :) They thought it was so much fun! :)
Here is the older group's take on the Temple in Jerusalem. I think it looks much better than I expected!


Week 2 and going strong! Next week we'll take care of the walls :)

No comments: