I remember when my cousin got a kid she had a hard time with her body for a few months.. And we could n't find what "she was supposed to look like" anywhere. Even in the maternity catalogs, the women had at most a beautiful round and smooth belly...
I recently found this website: the shape of a mother
http://theshapeofamother.com/
I just love it.
So here is "a normal postpartum belly", well normal for this one woman, at the time she took the picture:
Oh And here is an interesting video about Dove. I personally love their ad campaigns but still the first video is just to remind us that there is still a long way to go if you want to be feminist..
1 comment:
Better more realistic pictures would be nice.
I assign you T.
For your name.
Let me know when you post and it's 10 things.
Thanks!
Post a Comment