
I love laundry! It smells so good :)
I love laundromat so much! Probably because I do it on my free-time. So I actually have time. I bring a book or some cross stitch, but I rarely do it there..
I just like to select the best program, add the soap and softener, and sit there to look at the machine spinning.
Yes I must be retarded somewhere. I watch the machine. There are usually tv in the laundromat, but I look at the machines. I look at the colors turning and spinning, I look at the foam. It looks comfy and warm and soft, makes me fancy a hot tub!

Then I take the wet clothes and I hang them dry at home. The feeling of damp, freshly washed clothes is very relaxing to me.
My next step is to make my own laundry soap :)
I don't think I would save much money in doing that, because I have a love affair with lavender softener and it adds up.. But it makes a great hobby! I mean anyway laundry has to be done, at least let's take advantage to make it a nice moment, some day-dreaming time :)
Yeah I know I don't have a bath tub, but I have this image in mind, like taking my clothes to laundromat is taking them to a spa...The other day I had a big laugh with my boyfriend, we were saying that if our kids are like me we won't need a baby sitter, we can just send them to the laundromat, and they can look at spinning machines for a couple hours...
2 comments:
Secret: I don't wear perfume because I love the smell of laundry detergent on my clothes...or fabric softener.
I agree with you on the laundromat. I love to read there...
Post a Comment