I usually "strongly dislike" going to the supermarket.
There is one two blocks away from my apartment, but still I got as few as possible.. I see it as a waste of money, time and energy. When I need to go I bring a very specific list of what I need, and I go for the cheapest...
My boyfriend seems to enjoy supermarkets, he often wants to go, he sees it as the menu of a restaurant. I cook according to want I find in my fridge and cupboard, he cooks according to what he feels like having, what looks best in the alleys...
lifestyles...
So I usually dislike going with him: takes forever, expensive..
But Sunday night was fun. I ENJOYED myself, in a supermarket!
We went to a classy one, the kind where half the products or more are organic and more than 2 $ per item. We had a lot of fun, chasing each other in the alleys, taking forever to decide between steak and fish, talking about our breakfast habits... I felt so relax, not thinking about work, not worried about money, just feeling good and in love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment